M.L.C.A. History – 1950
In 1950 Claude Wright became President and under his regime we obtained our first trout planting in Reed lake. This lake is now planted annually. The fish committee seined some four or five ton of carp from Walled and Orchard Lakes.
The Auditing Committee put the Club on a sound bookkeeping basis.
By-Laws Amendments – dues raised from $2.00 to $5.00 a year. Majority vote of membership may direct an assessment on each member of not over $10 and no more often than every five years. A director, on missing two consecutive meetings without excuse, is automatically relieved of his office and another is to be appointed by the Board.
The “Retriever” magazine was dissolved and the “Multi-Laker” was established as the official Club Magazine.
In May the first telephone was installed in the club house.
MUCC dues 15 cents per member.